Ancient wisdom holds that there is a time to be born, and a time to die. While focus is often placed on the first half of this truth — on “birth” — we’re beginning to understand that the natural death of cells may be just as important. Apoptosis is the normal, natural, genetically programmed body process commonly known as “cell suicide” — and it is critical to health.
- Learn about Natural Cell Suicide here.
- Discover what impressed the Nobel Prize Committee here.
- Learn how to pronounce apoptosis here.
- Watch videos of apoptosis in action.
- Find out why researchers all over the world are investigating apoptosis here.
- Discover which of our ingredients are apoptogens that can help support apoptosis levels here.